TOPIC: There are many different types of music in the world today. Why do we need music? Is the traditional music of a country more important than the international music that is heard everywhere nowadays?
Những cụm từ hay/ Useful expression
- A vital part of: một phần quan trọng của…
- A range of reasons: nhiều lý do (nguyên nhân)
- Accompanies all of us: đồng hành cùng chúng ta
- A form of enjoyment: một hình thức (mô hình) giải trí
- It would appear that: dường như rằng
- Regardless of their age: bất kể tuổi tác
- Should be valued: nên được đề cao
- Expresses the culture, customs and history: thể hiện văn hóa, phong tục và lịch sử
- Predominant: nổi trội, chiếm ưu thế
- Musical preferences develop: sự yêu thích âm nhạc phát triển
- Expresses and arouses emotions: diễn đặt và khơi dậy cảm xúc
- Catchy and fun: dễ nhớ và vui
- Form part of our cultural identity: hình thành một phần đặc điểm văn hóa
It is true that a rich variety of musical styles can be found around the world. Music is a vital part of all human cultures for a range of reasons, and I would argue that traditional music is more important than modern, international music.
Music is something that accompanies all of us throughout our lives. As children, we are taught songs by our parents and teachers as a means of learning language, or simply as a form of enjoyment. Children delight in singing with others, and it would appear that the act of singing in a group creates a connection between participants, regardless of their age. Later in life, people’s musical preferences develop, and we come to see our favourite songs as part of our life stories. Music both expresses and arouses emotions in a way that words alone cannot. In short, it is difficult to imagine life without it.
In my opinion, traditional music should be valued over the international music that has become so popular. International pop music is often catchy and fun, but it is essentially a commercial product that is marketed and sold by business people. Traditional music, by contrast, expresses the culture, customs and history of a country. Traditional styles, such as …(example)…, connect us to the past and form part of our cultural identity. It would be a real pity if pop music became so predominant that these national styles disappeared.
In conclusion, music is a necessary part of human existence, and I believe that traditional music should be given more importance than international music.
(261 words, band 9)
Mời bạn kết nối cùng Team trên YOUTUBE